Whimzees Toothbrush Chew
Stinky dog breath caused by a build up of plaque and tartar is no one’s friend. But daily brushing isn’t always easy, for you or your dog. That’s why we recommend a WHIMZEES® a day between annual vet visits.
Whimzees Toothbrush Chews are fully edible, vegetarian and grain-free. They are a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities. Their knobbly shape encourages blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath and tartar buildup. Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that get in between the smaller spaces.
They are low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fibre to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health. Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
Crude protein - 1%
Crude fat - 2%
Crude fibre - 14%
Moisture - 12%
Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Yeast, Malt Extract, Sweet Lupine Meal, Alfalfa Extract, Paprika Extract
- We recommend one properly sized treat per day.
- Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
- Choose the correct treat size for your dog.
- Not suitable for dogs under 2.5kg in weight.
- Always have fresh water available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.